Monday, June 22, 2009

nasal spray Pictures, Images and Photos

A couple of days ago I noticed that I was running out of nasal spray; for those of you who know me, it turned into a crisis. I told my mom that I was running out and she said she refused to pick me up some more because my addiction to it was too much, and that it's bad for me. So, last night when I was down to the last drop of it I pretty much was freaking out, I needed it so bad. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, it was horrible. I blew my nose I'd say about a dozen times within a 5 minute period for an hour. Jake was getting irritated with t because it was louder than his movie. I ended up having to take Robitussin cf and Tylenol PM just to get to sleep. Come this morning I was so stuffed up I still couldn't do anything, so mom went down to Rite Aid to get me some more delicious nasal spray; I knew she would cave in and wouldnt want to listen tome complain all day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment