Sunday, June 28, 2009

animal rights Pictures, Images and Photos


My brother Hunter is heartless; he kills little innocent animals. He likes to go outside and shoot anything that moves, its pretty sick if you ask me. Today he went out and killed some cute little birds, then tried to show them off to the rest of the people in the house, when no one is interested. Hunters dad thinks its okay to kill everything because he hunts, traps, and stuff like that. I think that if it didn't do anything to you, leave it be. My mom doesn't like it either but, she barely speaks up and opens her mouth about it; though she usually opens her mouth about everything else. Ugh, in a matter of time I'm going to let hunters mouse loose in the house as payback to him (i have 3 cats), also his mouse bit a chunk of Katies mouses head out and its brain was exposed; his mouse deserves nothing. I hate hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment