Wednesday, June 24, 2009

im so pissed

Photobucket


So, Jake came home from his sisters house today, because his grandmother was too busy to bring him home the day she picked him up. I think I've said before in one of my blogs that his family pushes him to see his other son Tyler; if not they do, they're always saying how he should be there for him and what not. Anyways, Jake came home with pictures his granny printed off of Tyler, seriously wtf. His family really need to give up on that whole situation, it's pretty much a loss cause. It pisses me off so bad, he has a family here that he is trying to take care of and support, we have two babies and we certainly don't need anyone elses; it may sound super selfish but I don't really care. Oh and on top of that, if some bitch that isn't even family gets to go to see Jakes mom before we do, I'm going to freak the fuck out. Does anyone even know how badly I want to go to Florida? obviously not. Jeesh, people piss me off, I just want to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment