Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Current Happenings


life Pictures, Images and Photos



So, lately a ton of stuff has been going on with me and my life. For starters my husband had a child from a previous "relationship", if you can even really call it that, I don't know. He mentioned to his mother that he wanted to be in the childs life and his mother thinks its a great idea; he hasn't been around for the whole first two years of his life, due to the stress of the childs mother who is completely off her rocker and incapable of taking care of a child. We have had so many bad run ins with her and it never seems to get better, I've even had to change my phone number twice to keep her from harassing my husband and I. I know it sounds selfish but, I don't want to have to deal with another child in my life on top of my existing two, plus he doesn't even know his father or myself. From what I've seen he lacks discipline and structure, that I don't want to have to teach him just for it not to be followed through in his home. Plus, the stress of his mom that comes along with him is something Jake (my husband) isn't willing to take, I don't think; I honestly don't think he could handle it. Jake has little to no patient with other kids, he does great with our son and is a fantastic dad but, he has been with him since birth so it's a little different. I don't know exactly what is going to happen with him and his kid but I hope it doesn't put a huge damper on our life, the last thing I need is something to mess up my marriage and ruin my babies lives.

So, another thing that has been going on is my best friend Raymond is back out of jail, and he is coming to live in the area, I'm super excited; but my husband is not. I haven't seen Ray in like months and months, I have missed him so much. I'm going to make an effort to get him and Jake to be friends again, they have a lot in common, and they both get along with my friends. I can't wait to have all my besties around at once, it will be nice.

Until my next post<3

No comments:

Post a Comment